Lima Central Catholic has partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to update our alumni directory and database. A huge part of this process involves YOU. In the coming days you will receive communication from Lima Central Catholic, through PCI.
The LCC alumni family has grown since the last printing of our alumni directory, published in 2013. Much has occurred in the last (nearly) 10 years and it’s time for us to update and publish a more accurate edition of our alumni directory.
Starting on July 1, 2022, you will start receiving communication from PCI. The communication will include a postcard mailing, email, and possibly a phone call. The purpose of the communication is to verify and update your contact information. During this process you will have the option to opt out, but we encourage everyone to participate so we can accurately update our alumni information.
If you have any questions about this directory project, you can contact PCI directly at the phone number listed on the postcard you will receive.
Thank you in advance for your support and participation!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and said they were working with Lima Central Catholic HS. Is this a legitimate project or is it a scam?
It’s legit! We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for almost 100 years.
This project allows LCC to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our alumni.
- Does Lima Central Catholic benefit from this at all?
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
- Legacy – preserves the history of our school
- Revenue – generates non-dues revenue for alumni programs
- Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our school
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will redact PII (Personal Identifiable information) from any and all electronic files that we have supplied or were produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
- I would like to verify or update my information. How may I do this?
- If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Lima Central Catholic Alumni Directory project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
- If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
- Can I choose what information prints in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com or to LCC directly.
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Lima Central Catholic Alumni Directory is available for sale only to LCC alumni. **You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
- When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project from initial outreach to alumni to directory release, is about 10-12 months.
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of this for you.