1) The storms of last Friday evening played havoc with the wifi in Van Buren's football stadium resulting in the livestream not working. I know many were charged for a monthly subscription but then did not get to view the game. Van Buren's Athletic Department has let us know that we must each individually contact the NFHS network directly to get a refund, which should not be an issue based on their policy, as shown below. Please know that LCC home games will not be using the NFHS network and will not be relying on a wifi signal at Spartan Stadium. We are working closely with Lima Senior to share a system to ensure there are not these issues for our home games on 9/12, 9/26, and 10/2.
What is the NFHS Network's refund policy?
If a game broadcast experiences technical issues or if you are not totally satisfied, the NFHS Network will be happy to honor any refund request made within 30 days of your account's last billed invoice.
We have a 30-day grace period concerning unused services, as we believe that 30 days constitutes a fair period of time for the customer to ensure accurate billing status and evaluate our services.
Please note that all Monthly Subscriptions automatically renew every month until cancelled.
2) Instructions for this week's game at Licking Valley are below. They did not have any issues last week with their Livestream:
Storied Rivals is the company streaming the game:
- I suggest completing steps 2-4 before Friday night
- Log on to the website above
- Click on the game for Licking Valley vs Lima Central Catholic 9/4/20
- Create a free account
- Purchase the pay-per-view
- The user can log in to watch the game; you will also receive an e-mail reminder that the game is coming soon