What is the LCC Student Ambassador Program?
The LCC Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing LCC. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as a LCC representative and perform duties at various LCC campus and community events. Have questions about LCC? Ask an Ambassador!
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Welcome and greet public at the front kiosk.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of Lima Central Catholic and our mission to Lead, Serve and Excel.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent Lima Central Catholic High School during school events.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Maintain LCC expectations regarding appearance and professionalism.
- Attend MANDATORY training before school starts.
- Participate in a minimum of three (3) outside of school day community events such as Freshmen Orientation, Back to School Night, Tbird Buddy Program, 8th graders' Meet/Greet and High School Placement Test Check-in, Parent/Teacher Conferences. More events will be added throughout the school year.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador, you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you. Employers, colleges and universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! As a Student Ambassador, you will gain leadership skills, sharpen communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills, and enhance confidence while helping out your school and community.
Becoming a Student Ambassador
Qualifications to Apply.....
- Adhere to the one school year commitment (August-May) with 3 out of school events.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, friendly, positive and respectful attitude.
- Maintain a discipline report in good standing.
- Apply each spring for the following school year via a Google Forms sent from Mrs. Janowski.